The 42nd Hogeye Marathon & Relays is a Non-Profit organization with a 501 (C) 3 group certification. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit five charitable organizations for specific projects. These include:
- Alzheimer’s Association of Arkansas (Northwest Arkansas education and family/care-giver support)
- American Wheelchair Mission
- Jackson Graves Foundation- Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest- support of families in NWA
- Kendrick Fincher Hydration for Life- Education in NWA schools about proper hydration for sports and fitness
- Meals on Wheels of Washington County- Meals delivered through the Senior Centers
If you would like to make a charitable contribution, please use the form below:
Get In Touch
Don't be shy, we'd love to hear from you!
The Hogeye Marathon, Arkansas' oldest marathon, was founded in 1977. Northwest Arkansas charities benefit from the proceeds of the event, which brings runners from every state to the most beautiful part of Arkansas.
The Hogeye will now have a Sunday FUN DAY! Runners will have the opportunity to run a double on April 24-25 in Springdale, Arkansas. There will be a 10K added to the event, as well as spacing the 5K out to Sunday. Sign up early to get your lowest rate and order your...
The Hogeye will be changing dates in 2021 to April 24. Save the Date now and tell your friends. Registration will open soon. Be one of the first 100 to register early and have option to purchase a custom training hoody, and receive other goodies.
The Hogeye Marathon will join numerous other events in an attempt to protect runners, volunteers and emergency medical personnel by putting your health and safety first. At the recommendation of the CDC, State & Local officials, our sponsors, and our...