The 42nd Hogeye Marathon & Relays is a Non-Profit organization with a 501 (C) 3 group certification. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit five charitable organizations for specific projects. These include:
- Alzheimer’s Association of Arkansas (Northwest Arkansas education and family/care-giver support)
- American Wheelchair Mission
- Jackson Graves Foundation- Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest- support of families in NWA
- Kendrick Fincher Hydration for Life- Education in NWA schools about proper hydration for sports and fitness
- Meals on Wheels of Washington County- Meals delivered through the Senior Centers
If you would like to make a charitable contribution, please use the form below:
Get In Touch
Don't be shy, we'd love to hear from you!
The Hogeye Marathon, Arkansas' oldest marathon, was founded in 1977. Northwest Arkansas charities benefit from the proceeds of the event, which brings runners from every state to the most beautiful part of Arkansas.
The Hogeye Marathon will join numerous other events in an attempt to protect runners, volunteers and emergency medical personnel by putting your health and safety first. At the recommendation of the CDC, State & Local officials, our sponsors, and our...
Decision to be made Monday afternoon, March 16, about the options for Hogeye runners. Please stay safe & be diligent in your precautions surrounding Covid-19 risks, including social distancing.
Get your company involved and ready to get or stay fit in 2020 with the Hogeye Team Challenge! Click here for more information.