It’s time to start thinking about training! Are you running your first marathon? First half marathon? You’ve come to the right place! The Hogeye has partnered with Fleet Feet Sports to bring you a training opportunity that will have you ready for race day!
Here are the details:
WHO: Hogeye runners!
WHAT: 18-week Marathon and 14-week Half Marathon training programs to include:
- Weekly coach-supported group runs. Saturdays @8am. Location TBD.
- Weekly email/updates providing workouts for each week.
- Informational seminars on Saturdays.
- Free swag such as performance socks, Hogeye beanie, and t-shirt.
- Training Fees:
- $125 for Half Marathon training — includes race entry fee.
- $145 for Marathon training — includes race entry fee.
- Program requirements: Minimum number of 20 participants needed. Maximum of 75.
WHEN: Register by Saturday, December 6th!
Group runs start Saturday, December 20th. And Race Day is Sunday, March 29, 2015!
HOW: Register in-person at Fleet Feet or email email@example.com to hold your spot.
You may also call Fleet Feet at 479.571.8786 to register. To avoid the high cost of online registration fees, there will not be an online registration site. An online registration form can be downloaded by clicking here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions — and happy training!